Last updated 05/03/2013
We provide you with a range of services through our websites. Our aim is to give you choice over how you contact us. You may prefer to use the web if you want to find out something for yourself, or if you find it easier to access services outside of our normal office hours. It also saves you the cost of a phone call.
You have already probably found our website if you are reading this. The following services are available to all visitors to our website:
- customer information: this is the section you are visiting now. We have brought together information about our services, housing and who we are. If you have something to add, please make a suggestion. Our short video will show you how to get the best out of customer information.
- report a repair: our repairs page has a series of diagrams for you to choose from to record the problem and them requests your property and contact details. Our contact centre will receive your request and raise a job; they may need to contact you to confirm details and agree an appointment.
- pay your rent: use your allpay payment card and debit card on the allpay web payments site (There is no charge for using this facility).
- view homes for rent or sale: check out the homes we currently have available and get in touch if you see one that meets your needs.
- cut your energy costs: we provide links to two services that can help ensure you are paying no more than you need to for gas and electricity.
- look at current vacancies and apply for a job.
- get in touch: you can send us a query which will be handled by our connect team.
What you can do
- check your rent balance and past transactions
- look at the progress of a repair and the recent history of repairs to your home
- view the personal information we hold about you and the occupants of your home. You are also able to submit requests to alter and update this information.
Take a tour of the portal by veiwing this short video
How to register
To use the tenant portal, you need to register with us. You can only register using the desktop portal site. There's a link on the log-in page for you to apply to be a portal user.
If you forget your login details, click the link on the login page and we'll have new details posted to you. You will be requested to provide your name, address, email address and a memorable password. After we have checked that you are a tenant, we will send you personal login details by post. Then away you go!
The data made available on the portal is kept secure and cannot be altered by anyone using the portal. You can play your part in keeping your data confidential by not sharing your login details with anyone else.
Please send Feedback
Updated by Athanasios Protopapas on 05/03/2013 12:20:21
Comment: Amended links to online services portal and registration for it to distinguish between desktop and mobile site users.
Updated by Athanasios Protopapas on 05/03/2013 11:15:56
Comment: Reverted to allpay links within the wiki opening the allpay site to accommodate mobile device users.
Updated by Athanasios Protopapas on 28/02/2013 14:25:12
Comment: fixed link for registering online
Updated by Athanasios Protopapas on 19/02/2013 12:45:36
Comment: Added improved allpay web payment links.
Updated by Elesh Makwana on 09/07/2012 13:37:14
Comment: Inserted an image to replace the video with link.
Updated by Athanasios Protopapas on 02/04/2012 10:56:10
Comment: Amended pay you rent online to accommodate using allpay only to process secure online payments