Last updated 06/10/2011
When we have completed repair works, we may come back and carry out a quality check on the works. You can help us achieve the highest quality by filling in and returning the Customer Satisfaction questionnaire form we send you. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the repair works you should contact us and we will arrange an appointment with you for someone to call and inspect the works.
Both our own operatives and contractors employed by us are required to follow our Code of Conduct. They must:
- Introduce themselves to the customer and show proof of identity
- Explain the nature and purpose of the job
- Behave in a proper and professional manner at all times, refraining from smoking, bad language, and playing radios
- Take care of the customer’s property and possessions and protect them at all times from dust, paint, etc
- Keep the customer’s home secure at all times
- Keep safe all materials and equipment used on site to avoid danger to occupants and visitors
- Reconnect and test services such as water, gas and electricity at the end of each working day
- Clear any rubbish arising from works from the property, from the garden and other areas outside the property
- Comply with health and safety legislation and relevant codes of practice
- Comply with our equal opportunities policy
- Where major works are involved, agree the extent of removal of carpets, furniture etc, and their condition, before the work commences.
Please send Feedback
- No History found.