We offer a number of different supported housing projects in Manchester, Wigan and Lancaster:
- Support for single young homeless people (between the ages of 16-25)
- Support for young mothers and their babies
- Support for people with disabilities
In general housing projects provide the following facilities:
- Each tenant has their own bedroom (sometimes en-suite)
- Shared communal areas (kitchen, bathrooms, dining room and lounge)
- On site to support from staff
Support areas include:
Adactus work with several external agencies voluntary organisations and charities throughout the North West to provide care, support and accommodation for people with varying needs.
Support areas include:
- Help fleeing domestic violence
- Mental health issues
- Physical disabilities
- Learning difficulties
- Alcohol dependency
The Adactus Tenancy Support Service based in Leigh provides low to medium support where needed to people age 16 or above living in the Wigan borough.
- Debt/ rent arrears
- Gaining employment or education
- Guidance on benefits
- Involvement in the community
- Assistance to register with doctors/dentists etc.
For more information just contact us.
Last updated 02/12/2014
Please send Feedback
Updated by Athanasios Protopapas on 02/12/2014 17:12:27
Comment: Moved under new Supported Housing categoryDetails: (show)
New Category assigned "Supported Housing".
Category assignment removed: "Company Information".
Category assignment removed: "Tenancy Matters".
Updated by Athanasios Protopapas on 06/11/2014 10:06:07
Comment: amended tagsDetails: (show)
Tag assignment removed: "Supported".
Tag assignment removed: "supported".
Updated by Suzy Robinson on 05/06/2013 15:38:25
Comment: added tagsDetails: (show)
Chapter titled "The Adactus Tenancy Support Service" content changed.
New Tag assigned "supported".
New Tag assigned "Supported".
New Tag assigned "support worker".
New Tag assigned "support workers".
New Tag assigned "Support worker".
New Tag assigned "Support workers".
Updated by Athanasios Protopapas on 06/02/2013 10:00:30
Comment: Removed details on floating support for over 55s in Tyldesley as the service is no longer available.Details: (show)
Chapter titled "Floating Support for over 55s (Tyldesley)" deleted.