If this is not what you're looking for, click here
- Cornishway, Manchester
- Dallington Avenue, Chorley
- Fire safety around the Home
- Flexible Tenure Policy
- Guide to Shared Ownership
- What is it shared ownership and how does it work?
- , Are you eligible?
- , Property size?
- , Currently a home owner?
- , How much will it cost?
- , Applying for one of our properties
- , Reserving your dream home
- , Mortgage & Legal Advice
- , Exchange of contracts
- , Completing the sale
- , Shared Ownership FAQs
- , Find a home to buy through Snugg Living
- Henthorn Road, Clitheroe
- Home Contents Insurance
- Leasehold & Shared Ownership
- Leasehold Management Policy
- Madison Chase, Chorley
- Moor Platt, Caton
- New Hall Lane, Preston
- Noise Nuisance
- , Noisy neighbours
- , What should I do if I have a problem with noise?
- , Making a complaint...
- , Will the person I am complaining about know that I have made a complaint?
- , Determining whether you have an “actionable” noise complaint
- , What is a Statutory Noise Nuisance?
- , What if the noise is not a Statutory Noise Nuisance?
- , Alternative option: Mediation
- , Enforcement Tools & Powers
- , Making a complaint to Local Authority
- , Top tips to being a good neighbour
- , Summary
- Preserved Right to Buy
- Rent to Homebuy
- How does rent to homebuy work?
- , Who will qualify for rent to homebuy?
- , What kind of property can be purchased through rent to homebuy?
- , Who is responsible for repairs?
- , Will my rent increase?
- , What about insurance?
- , At what point can I buy a share in my home?
- , What happens if you still can’t afford to buy a share after the three to five years are up?
- , For further information contact:
- Right to Acquire
- Rose Cottages, Somerford
- Rowan Manor, Chorley
- Service Charges
- The Potteries, Lancaster
- The Tardis Terrace
- Water Meadows, Longridge
- Water safety in the home